Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dollar Hotdog Power Hour Podcast: Episode 8

Hockeypucks are conversed about!
Kevin and Michelle join me as per usual to chat more about the Red Wings. We discuss the Nashville and Vancouver games and debate the Patrick Eaves goal. We make fun of our listeners - or at least we make fun our listeners who advocate stupid trade offers that the Red Wings should make. We are pro-Lashoff and Pro-Brunner and undecided on Filppula. We answer a couple of your questions and make fun of Michelle's poop re-tweet. Also, I mistake Niklas Kronwall and Nicklas Lidstrom because I'm sad.

Michelle's audio issues continue and she sounds like she's talking through one of those toy megaphones set to "robot" voice. But at least you can understand her this time. And I didn't cut it out.

Kevin's Blog and Michelle's Blog should be checked out and shared, as usual.

We hope you enjoy it and as always, you should share it will your friends, family and complete strangers. They'll appreciate it.



Editor's Note: We have a fairly low limit for space on our Podbean account, so I may have to delete/archive older podcasts. If for some reason you want to hear past episodes that aren't working normally, let me know and I can somehow get you the original mp3 file.

No comments:

Post a Comment