Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dollar Hotdog Power Hour Podcast: Episode 5

The first podcast for 2013 is on the books! Huzzah!
I decided the logo needed to come back

This time it's just KevinMichelle and myself shooting the shit. Kevin continues to be a cynical dick about the lockout negotiations, Thomas Mccollum and Landon Ferraro win "Most Improved Grand Rapids Griffins" and I basically water board the two of them and force Michelle to attack Todd Bertuzzi and Kevin actually tries to defend Mikael Samuelsson. We also take a few minutes to defend Riggy Shitbox and I trash Darren Dreger.

Kevin's Blog and Michelle's Blog should be checked out and shared, as usual.

We hope you enjoy it and as always, you should share it will your friends, family and complete strangers. They'll appreciate it.



Editor's Note: We have a fairly low limit for space on our Podbean account, so I may have to delete/archive older podcasts. If for some reason you want to hear past episodes that aren't working normally, let me know and I can somehow get you the original mp3 file.

No comments:

Post a Comment